1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Alleva Coppolo 4 String Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by foderaman, Oct 24, 2018.

1. foderaman

foderaman

Jun 14, 2005
    Highland.IL
    Price:
    I have up for sale a set of Alleva Coppolo 4 string single coil pickups I have had setting around for a couple of years that I had in a Sadowsky NYC for about a Month and took out when I sold it.They have been setting unused for years and I no longer play 4 stringers so I have decided to sell them. I measured them and marked them Bridge and neck so whomever bought them would know but it is sort of obvious since one is longer than the other. The purple mark on the one was where a rubber band was around them and comes right off but didn't notice till after I took pics. If you want the true Vintage tone as a Alleva has these will do it. Asking 210 shipped lower 48 which new these are 250 plus shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    RiZzBot likes this.