1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Alleva Coppolo comes to the BCC!

Discussion in 'Bass Club Chicago' started by Bass Club Mark, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    Bass Club Chicago is VERY proud to announce the addition of Alleva Coppolo basses! This makes us one of only a few dealers of Alleva Coppolo basses in the US. As you know, availability of these basses is super scarce, and lead times are approximately 2 years.

Since we opened BCC back in 2005, we have been aware of the Alleva Coppolo brand. I spoke with Jimmy at the 2006 NAMM show, and he mentioned it was his intention to produce a very limited number of basses, making it almost essential to sell direct and not have dealers. Today, AC has allowed a very limited number of dealers to distribute their instruments, and we are excited to be a part of the Alleva Coppolo family.

We now have an Alleva Coppolo LG5 in Dakota Red with matching headstock delivering by mid August 2015 (See photo) Call today to get your hands on this one before it's gone!

Attached Files:

Yaphet and svtb15 like this.
  2. TRichardsbass

TRichardsbass Inactive Commercial User

Jun 3, 2009
    Between Muscle Shoals and Nashville
    Bassgearu, Music Industry Consulting and Sales. Tech 21, NBE Corp, Sonosphere.
    Wow Mark, Very Cool! I'm guessing the Dakota with matching headstock won't last long (if it isn't already pre-sold!)

svtb15 and Bass Club Mark like this.
  3. svtb15

svtb15 Inactive

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    I love that Dakota Red

Bass Club Mark likes this.
  4. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    That's cool, I've gotta drive out to see Jimmy again and take some more pics at the shop.

5. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    Our first 3 Alleva's (Dakota Red, Metallic Orange, and Seal Grey) have either sold or have deposits, and all were spoken for before they delivered to us here at the shop!

svtb15 likes this.
  6. Yaphet

Yaphet

Mar 1, 2015
    Golden, CO
    I saw the 2 builds in progress on the bcc site yesterday and figured there must be some new distribution going on. Congrats on adding to your already impressive distributor relationships!

Bass Club Mark and svtb15 like this.
  7. svtb15

svtb15 Inactive

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    I own a few... I actually had a few sadowskys. had some from the late 80s to present models . But I sold all of them .Now i can buy another Alleva ... My Alleva LG5 and KBP4 always get the call.. They are more to what i prefer.. They are individual and remarkable workhorses. .
    I did order a new LG5 and it should be ready soon..

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021