1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Alleva Coppolo LG5 Standard with Upgraded CNL Fretboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassballs27, Jan 4, 2018.

1. bassballs27

bassballs27 Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, CANADA
    Price:
    $4500
    Strings:
    SOLD!

Up for sale or trade is my Alleva Coppolo LG5 Standard with Upgraded CNL Fretboard.
    -34" Scale
    -9.5 lbs
    -19mm String Spacing
    -1 and 7/8" Nut Width
    -All original Coppolo Electronics and homegrown pick-ups
    -Upgraded CNL - Cesar Negro Lignum aka Jimmywood - Brazilian Rosewood Hybrid Fretboard
    -Alder Body
    -Poly over Candy Apply Red
    -Vintage Bent Plate Bridge
    -Ships in ProTec Case
    -Condition is 9.5 / 10
    -Plays effortlessly with low action and truss rod works beautifully

Selling price: $4500 U.S.

P9281812_zps2bhqimyj.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Edgar, bassman06, basses55 and 4 others like this.
  2. GOTBASS2016

GOTBASS2016 Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Houston Tx
    I’ve personally ordered this bass ! It sounds amazing!

bassballs27 likes this.
  3. nismaniac

nismaniac

Feb 21, 2005
    OKC, OK
    Beautiful bass! I'm curious to know more about what is written on the back of the headstock. I don't know much about Alleva-Coppolo instruments other than they are highly regarded. Is this a custom thing or something he does on all his basses?

4. bassballs27

bassballs27 Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, CANADA
    Not always. It's not necessarily custom but something that has been progressing over time. His older basses are blank generally and Jimmy has been adding to what is placed on the back of the headstocks. Anyone can request it blank from what I understand. I have a 2017 RA5 that is blank and it's listed on talkbass right now.

The phrases vary a little too. Do a search in the Classifieds or on Google and you'll see. Take it at face value or ignore it. It's controversial. Personally i think it's cool while some get offended. If you look a little closer at the picture to right it states "Question Everything". Thanks for your post.