1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Alleva-Coppolo LG5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dtsamples, Feb 9, 2017.

1. dtsamples

dtsamples Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Price:
    Strings:
    Brand-new LG5 just past the return period from Bass Club Chicago. Mint condition, incredible bass. Only selling because an old bass of mine just went up for sale and this is the only way I had to fund it. This would not be going anywhere otherwise. This thing is simply a stunner.

Alleva Coppolo LG5 in Pearl Green Finish with Matching Headstock, Alder Body, CNL Fingerboard Upgrade, Maple Neck, 34" Scale, 1 7/8" nut, Vintage Taper Neck, 10" Radius, 19 mm spacing, 1960's pickup placement, Alleva Coppolo pickups, 2-Band Alleva Coppolo Preamp, 3-ply Parchment Pickguard, Acrylic Urethane Neck and Body Finish, Custom Alleva Coppolo Hipshot Tuners. Pro-Tech Gig Bag Included.

IMG_2925.JPG IMG_2928.JPG IMG_2926.JPG IMG_2934.JPG IMG_2935.JPG

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    ivlucas, Session1969, svtb15 and 11 others like this.
  2. dtsamples

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    and just for veracity, here's the one that's coming home
    z3.jpg

boamedt and ercompa like this.
  3. Woah, that's a rad finish! GLWTS

4. basses55

basses55 Gold Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Toronto
    Endorsing artist: Alleva Coppolo Basses and Guitars, FBass, La Bella-Olinto Bergantino Audio Systems
    Do you have a weight? Thanks

5. dtsamples

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Getting anywhere from 9.2 to 9.8 but that's the step on and off the bathroom scale with it method. So bout 9 and a half.

6. basses55

basses55 Gold Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Toronto
    Endorsing artist: Alleva Coppolo Basses and Guitars, FBass, La Bella-Olinto Bergantino Audio Systems
    Ok thanks

7. Getting seller! I can testify that this bass is brand new, I sold him my Dingwall Z3, and he needs to recover the funds...simple math guys.

Do yourself a favor and buy this bass!

dtsamples likes this.
  8. dtsamples

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Added better pictures including some closeups of the incredible CNS board

9. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Wow!!!!!!!!! What a gorgeous bass!

dtsamples likes this.
  10. slamsinger

slamsinger Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Coventry RI
    Fantastic bass
    Love my LG5

11. BassQ

BassQ Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Boston, MA.
    What a beauty! GLWTS!

12. dtsamples

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Mint condition brand new bass!

13. Edgar

Edgar

Nov 4, 2000
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Not a fan of that brand headstock shape but boy oh boy, that fingerboard wood grain and Pearl Green finish are stunning!

14. dtsamples

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Did some recording with my other AC yesterday. MAN O MAN if these aren't the bees knees! This one has some serious GRAVITAS

15. dtsamples

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Lot of trade plus cash offers. If you're planning on making an offer please do so soon. Though I'm looking to sell outright, I'm definitely tempted to partial trade for a UA or Antelope interface or a PRS Custom 24.

16. Beautiful!! fingerboard is My LG5's Brother :)

17. dtsamples

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Played this for a few moments last night. Thinking about getting myself banned from TB so I have an excuse why I closed the thread like I said I wouldn't do.

Must be strong. $4800 shipped.

18. dtsamples

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    Well, I'm about ready to make a liar out of myself. Would like to put the money back in savings, but hell, that can wait till I'm done enjoying it. I'll leave it up today, if you're going to move, now's the time.

19. Session1969

Session1969 Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    I wish.

20. Edgar

Edgar

Nov 4, 2000
    Montreal, QC, CA
    I can't afford it at the moment but I know that when I'll be able to, it will be off the market.

The dude who's gonna grab that axe will be grinning like a Cheshire cat every single time he's gonna pick her up. Amazing configuration and specs, a one of a kind tone machine.