For Sale Alleva Coppolo RA5 (ash body)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by rictrose, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    USD
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Australia
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    Regrettable sale. Price Drop $3650 USD *Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Location: Melbourne Australia - will ship with a mono gig bag.
    Happy to connect via email with 'serious potential buyers' to exchange videos of the bass and answer questions if more info is needed.

Info:
    -2012 Namm bass made for the Aguilar Booth
    -Northern Ash body - just under 11lbs
    -Tinted headstock
    -Badass bridge
    -34" Scale
    -19mm String Spacing
    -1 and 7/8" Nut Width
    -All original Coppolo Electronics and homegrown single coil pick-ups
    - Alleva Coppolo 2 band Preamp (active/passive)
    -Poly body and neck - body has "no filler" in the Ash so you can see and feel small outlines of the wood through the finish - very cool - very resonant.
    -B string sound is huge. The tone is authoritative. Like Marcus Miller but with a B string.
    -Comes with Mono gig bag.

Condition is VERY good - this bass has been played (I am not a collector) but I have babied this bass. Its clean, the truss works well ( I have set it up with nearly zero relief)
    Included in the sale is a 4inch wide Levi's strap and a set of Alleva Coppolo strings (brand new)
    *The nut has 2 small chips in it - but is not cracked and work perfectly. I only mention as full disclosure is essential with such expensive instruments and international sales.

PLEASE SEND ALL QUESTIONS VIA PM - if ive missed crucial info I will update the thread. Thanks for looking
    IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6251.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Edgar, Burwabit and bassballs27 like this.
  2. IMG_2580.jpg IMG_9004.jpg IMG_0695.jpg IMG_9003.jpg IMG_9007.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Still available?

4. Sold. Sorry for not updating earlier

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022