1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Alleva Coppolo Resurection 4 Candy Apple Red with Blocks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, May 9, 2018.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    Strings:
    Filco's Top Shelf Sale

Hey everyone. I have been on a bit of an unrestricted buying spree for the past year or so. Now, some priorities have shifted and it is time to move some of these basses out so I can fund other endeavors.

To that end, this listing is for my Alleva-Coppolo Resurection 4. This is a 2011 build that is an exact replica of Larry Graham's personal '66 Fender Jazz. It features an alder body, maple neck, and East Indian rosewood fingerboard with white blocks and binding. The pickups are special wound, period specific models, with passive electronics. It weighs right at 8 pounds.

This bass is slammin, and gorgeous. It is the ultimate hot-rod Jazz, built by the best in the business. What else is there to say?

I always consider trade offers if you want to make one. I can go plus/minus cash as needed. Please message me if you have something in mind. Thanks!

P4020876.JPG P4020875.JPG P4020877.JPG P4020878.JPG P4020879.JPG P4020880.JPG P4020881.JPG P4020882.JPG P4020883.JPG

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. TheMartianBassist

TheMartianBassist Supporting Member

May 30, 2015
    San Diego
    Stunning!

3. ryanowens

ryanowens Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 1, 2004
    Houston
    Trickfish Amplificaton
    So awesome.

4. basses55

basses55 Gold Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Toronto
    Endorsing Artist: Alleva Coppolo Basses and Guitars, FBass, Olinto Basses, Bergantino Audio Systems
    Nitro finish?

5. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    It is a poly finish. It was originally planned to be nitro, but Jimmy changed his mind and decided to go with poly instead.

basses55 likes this.