SOLD Allparts blocked and bound Jazz Bass neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Sparkdog, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Price:
    I have an Allparts JRF-B neck for sale. This one is pretty much like new. It has NO fret wear at all. The only marks on it at all are some little marks around the tuner holes. It must have come from the factory that way because there is clearcoat over them. The neck was drilled for a Fender Jazz Bass and has one hole at each tuner location where Hipshot Ultralites were mounted. The nut was slotted for standard 45-105 strings.

Trussrod has been adjusted exactly once and works perfectly. There are no issues at all with this neck.

I tried a couple of different necks on this bass and found that I liked another one better so I have no use for this one at the moment. This is an awesome neck, many believe this is the best you can buy. Sells for $475 new.

http://www.allparts.com/JRF-B-Replacement-Neck-for-Jazz-Bass_p_2001.html

It has a lovely chocolate colored rosewood board, pearl blocks, and binding. I don't know if Allparts applies a vintage tint to it, but the binding is more ivory colored than stark white.

This neck is licensed by Fender and should fit any American or Mexican made Fender, as well as Squier basses.

$300 including Fed Ex shipping anywhere in the USA. (I don't want to mess with international shipping)

Paypal is fine.

Attached Files:

2. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Sale pending.