SOLD Allparts Jazz Bass Neck w/White Pearl Blocks, Wilkinson TunersTuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $275
    Very nice and sweet looking AllParts Jazz Bass neck, loaded with Wilkinson 70s style Fender tuning machines, I got from another TBer barely a month or so ago. The neck is very clean with minimal to nonexistent fret wear. It seemed to be drilled for a Dinky Jazz or some other styled body when I got it, so the neck sat about an 8th of an inch too high on the 3 Fender styled bodies I tried it on. I doweled those holes and redrilled them to fit my 2011 Jazz Bass body. It also lines up perfectly with my MJT Replica Jazz Bass body and a VM Modified Jazz Body I have for sale in another post. When I received it, it had a HipShot style string tree which was drilled through the Fender TV style logo. The bar style tree was not aligned straight and it did not provide enough clearance for the D and G string. I removed it, plugged those holes and resealed everything with 3 coats of clear Lacquer and buffed with 0000 steel wool to make it look like the rest of the neck. This was all done around the 20th of last month. I simply put an conventional styled string tree in it's original hole. There were a couple of dings, weird indentations in the binding when I got it. They do not effect play or the frets in any way. There are some other minor handling marks and surface dings. The truss rod works fabulously and holds in place as it should. I am only selling because my wife called me out on secretly building another 2 basses on the sly! :) Other Pics Available.

PayPal Payment is the preferred method.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with proper packaging, Insurance, Tracking and Signature Required.
    PhotoGrid_1458100731014.jpg

View attachment 823704

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016