1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Allparts Jazz neck, blocked and bound rosewood $215 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by XRYDER, Jan 21, 2012.

1. XRYDER

XRYDER Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Unplayed, got it about 4 months ago, built it up then decided to go with maple instead. No playing wear, truss rod works fine etc. It was a tight fit to the body, so you will see in the pic that I had to scrape off the finish at the neck joint. This will not show once mounted, but I have priced accordingly. Includes original nut (and brand new black tusk also), string retainer and Jazz decal (mounted). It had Hipshot Ultralite tuners, so there is just one small screw hole per tuner on back of headstock. Finish is stock Allparts gloss (poly) over slight tint. I have very gently brought the finish back to satin on the back of the neck only. Dimensions: standard 34" scale, 20 frets 1.50" wide at nut, 0.86" thick at first fret, stock size tuner holes. I have additional pics if needed. Now $200.00 shipped (US only)

Attached Files:

2. barcabass8

barcabass8

Jan 7, 2012
    How much?

3. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    Price is in the title.

4. Wallyworld

Wallyworld