1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Allparts Maple/Ebony Fretless Jazz Neck-Unplayed

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by slap2much, Apr 7, 2009.

1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    I never got around to putting this on a body, it is a lined fretless Allparts neck, Jazz profile (1 1/2" nut width, I think a 10" radius). Maple with a really striking ebony fretboard...the closeup pic washed out a bit, it's much deeper hued but you can see the figuring pretty well. Has never been drilled for mounting to a body. The person I bought it from had marked for tuner screws but never drilled those either. Looks like string ferrules were fitted at one point. It has a finish, looks like a light rub-on poly but I'm not totally sure on that. The fingerboard, of course, has no finish. I'd like $150 shipped. I just bought a fretless Jazz so am letting go of the fretless parts I've been hoarding...Hope to get the rest of them up here soon but if you're looking for particular pieces let me know.

PICT0107.

PICT0108.

PICT0109.

PICT0110.

PICT0111.

2. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    bump

3. slap2much