Allparts maple with Black Blocks - price drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 4Mal, Sep 2, 2005.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Sold
    Yo!

Make your bad self a Geddy Clone! but with a little thicker neck on it .
    Nice neck with the trad J feel. A few dings, nothing major. the decal job isn't perfect but unless you stare at it from close up you can't tell. Natural colored binding is a classy touch. I had a local pro luthier (Craig Wilson, White Salmon Guitar Company) give it a going over about 10 hours of playing time ago. From a players perspective 10 out of 10. Cosmetically, 9 out of 10.

A new set of Ping's. This Pings are the second set of tuners that have been mounted. The screw patterns were slightly different so I dowel filled and glued before mounting. No structual issues at all and there are no extra visible holes on the back of the headstock!

$180 shipped in the continental US
    [​IMG]

2. You have a PM. Please reply to my email account.

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Email reply sent.

4. Back at ya...

5. Mastersonics

Mastersonics Banned

May 31, 2004
    Paradise!
    I would like to buy the bass right away

do you accept paypal?

please reply ASAP
    regards,
    CJ

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Hi Mastersonic. I replied to your PM and then saw your response here so. You understand that this is a neck, not a bass right ?

Under the right cisrumstances I would sell the bass at $375 shipped, loaded with a set of J pickups from a MIM Jazz or $500 with a set of Aero Type's 1's. The bass as it sits is an Agave Blue MIM J body, bridge and hardware. the Areo Type ones are installed and the bass has a new set of D'Addario Chrome flats. Weight is about 10 lbs. I had my usual pro-luthier setup done and it is a killer bass.

The Aero's aren't available under any other circumstances by the way as I would just turn around and buy another set...

By shipped I mean in the Continental United States. Overseas, Alask & HI are actual shipping less $25

Thanks, Mal

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Sold - pending payment

Thanks!

8. Mastersonics

Mastersonics Banned

May 31, 2004
    Paradise!
    hi