Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Allparts maple with Black Blocks - price drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 4Mal, Sep 2, 2005.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Sold
    Yo!

Make your bad self a Geddy Clone! but with a little thicker neck on it .
    Nice neck with the trad J feel. A few dings, nothing major. the decal job isn't perfect but unless you stare at it from close up you can't tell. Natural colored binding is a classy touch. I had a local pro luthier (Craig Wilson, White Salmon Guitar Company) give it a going over about 10 hours of playing time ago. From a players perspective 10 out of 10. Cosmetically, 9 out of 10.

A new set of Ping's. This Pings are the second set of tuners that have been mounted. The screw patterns were slightly different so I dowel filled and glued before mounting. No structual issues at all and there are no extra visible holes on the back of the headstock!

$180 shipped in the continental US
    [​IMG]

2. You have a PM. Please reply to my email account.

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Email reply sent.

4. Mastersonics

Mastersonics Banned

May 31, 2004
    Paradise!
    I would like to buy the bass right away

do you accept paypal?

please reply ASAP
    regards,
    CJ

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Hi Mastersonic. I replied to your PM and then saw your response here so. You understand that this is a neck, not a bass right ?

Under the right cisrumstances I would sell the bass at $375 shipped, loaded with a set of J pickups from a MIM Jazz or $500 with a set of Aero Type's 1's. The bass as it sits is an Agave Blue MIM J body, bridge and hardware. the Areo Type ones are installed and the bass has a new set of D'Addario Chrome flats. Weight is about 10 lbs. I had my usual pro-luthier setup done and it is a killer bass.

The Aero's aren't available under any other circumstances by the way as I would just turn around and buy another set...

By shipped I mean in the Continental United States. Overseas, Alask & HI are actual shipping less $25

Thanks, Mal

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Sold - pending payment

Thanks!

7. Mastersonics

Mastersonics Banned

May 31, 2004
    Paradise!
    hi