Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Allright chitlins... when's school start?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SuperDuck, Aug 17, 2002.

1. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    My classes start the 24th...

OF SEPTEMBER! Woohoo! My girlfriend's classes don't start until October. She's doing a semester in Spain, though, and they have wacky semesters over there... so I guess it doesn't count.

So, when does the fun begin?

2. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    August 20th [next tuesday]. I got a driving test monday. Summer went fast. thats all

3. August 28. I have to read "Muder on the Orient Express" and "Fade" before then.

4. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I start the 27th. I got about 6 pages left in my math packet to do and i still have to finish reading Cheaper by the Dozen. I could do all that in like 3 hrs so im not worried.

5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    September 4th....summer goes WAAAAAY to fast

bp13

6. i'm going back next sunday, and i can't wait. i've got no friends here. buncha savages in this town.

7. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Already started. Went back the 15th. Grrrrrrrr... but at least I'm a senior! Now, whats this about 4 AP classes...

8. the 4th of next month

9. Winter here... school doesnt end until December, then goes back in Feb. Stop ya whining. :p

:D:D

Merls

I dont even go to school. heehee

10. mans0n

mans0n

Jun 15, 2002
    my classes start back up september 19th for 90% o them and the 23rd for the remaining class..... gosh i had 1month long semester breaks! what am i supposed to do for one month with no college?

ohyeh play bass

11. Spam2mapS

Spam2mapS

Jun 26, 2002
    Ann Arbor, MI
    The 22nd. This thursday

Rejoice (yay)

12. Tomorrow

13. Dumfish

Dumfish

Oct 6, 2001
    Santa Rosa, Ca
    It can't be said any better than that.

:(

14. Chef School :)p ) begins on the 28th....crap, i gotta get my books!!!

15. cap

cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    Summer homework...thats where i'd draw the line...btw i start ont monday the 26th...god i hate school

-cap

16. Plucky

Plucky

Jun 18, 2002
    Underwater
    i think its dumb to post this......but ahm..i dunno!

i guess its gonna be around last week of september almost october cause im senior and this is gonna be the worst year of high school......

im scared...:(

17. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Does this mean you're not going to make the get-together in Elgin on the 22nd?

18. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    August 14. Yes.

19. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    August 12. I believe bassbrobrad and myself were the first ones here back in school.

20. August 21st. And I can't wait.

After a summer of waking up at 6 am and sleeping through the entire day I can't wait until I can sleep 'till eight and actually meet people during the day.