1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD (Almost) my whole string stash

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Sam Dingle, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    New Orleans
    Price:
    $300
    I'm selling all my strings as to not mess with anything. I threw a bunch of them on my basses and came back to spirocore mediums on both (shocking). What I have in my drawer is as follows:

2 Full sets of spirocore Weich strings (S42 size). These are the old formula spirocores. Plenty of life left on each set: $120 each

1 Full Set of Spirocore 4/4 Mediums: ADG used 5 months, Not sure how long the E was used but its fine. $110

1 set of Golden Spiral+Spiro Weich set : Two Golden spiral D strings. One in decent playing condition with a few unwinding, one with a good amount of unwindings, plus 4/4 spiro E and A. I can send close up photos if you wish: $50

1 Full Set of Innovation Silver Slap strings: Used these for 2 months last december and january for a heavy slapping gig: $50

1 Full Set of Hellicore Hybrid's: Bought used here. good life left for them: $40

D'Addario Hellicore Orchestra HEAVY TENSION Long C/E string for Extensions: $15

If you want all these strings, a value of $505, I will sell the box for $300 shipped.

I would love to just send the box out SO I will hold out on that deal until January 25th. Then I will sell off the strings individually. If you'd like to reserve first dibs on a set after the 25th I will make note of that, just shoot me a message. I'll entertain offers on individual sets but the box deal is firm.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. basstinker

basstinker

Jan 8, 2019
    Poland
    Hallo Have you got a spare set of spirocores ?
    Regards Andrew

3. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    New Orleans
    all sold