Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Almost there.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by I.'.I.'.Nakoa, Nov 15, 2002.

1. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    My band has been putting up a drop ceiling in our jam room, just thought I would share the progress. We have gotten a little over half done. The room is 12' by 24'. We should have it finished before Monday. We're putting up the tile with fiberglass behind it, hopefully that 350$ dollars we spent on this will make a considerable difference. The room is seperate form the house, about 100 feet or so back. The next thing we will do is get better carpet and padding for the floor, the existing sucks. Then we will buy a wood door, frame and all, and get rid of the nasty aluminum one that is on there, and then in time we are going to put a second door on the inside that opens the opposite way, so to get in you have to open 2 doors. That should really take care of the sound coming from the door. Hopefully when we are finished, we will be able to play all night long, and no one complain.
    [​IMG]

2. Cool! put airconditioning in too and hire it out to make some money! :p

:D:D

Merls