1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

(Almost Unused) Strings for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by GhettoBrassGuy, Dec 13, 2006.

1. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    I have 3 sets that I'd rather be getting some action than sitting on my desk. You can PM me or email me at aaronthebassplayer(at)yahoo(dot)com

(SOLD)I have a set of DR Long Necks 45-125 Stainless Steels that only have the E and B cut for my bass. Here's the story. My Lull M5V is 35" and has a string thru B with all the other strings top load. I had a hell of a time finding strings that work with this, I thought these would but both the B and E are tapered, leaving the E taper halfway over my bridge pickup. I didn't realize this until the E was on. All the other strings are still in the package. I used these on my Lakland JO5 no problem, they work well on the Lakland fivers...$20 shipped.

(SOLD) Fender Stainless Steel Flatwound 50-100. I had these on my '62 RI P for about a minute. The tension is too much for me. $12 shipped.

(SOLD) TI JF 345's. I believe someone here wanted to know if I didn't end up keeping these but I don't recall who. I bought these a few months back, put them on my Stingray 5 and since then have messed around on it for a total of about 30 mins. They're not even broken in. They're cool for sure, but for some reason just not for me. I cut them for my SR5 but they were wound about 3 times around the post so they'd probably fit most basses. $45 shipped.

2. GhettoBrassGuy

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Bump..one set left

3. GhettoBrassGuy

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    All gone! Thanks guys!