Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aln key help

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Elle, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Elle

Elle

Feb 25, 2001
    England
    Right, I hope that someone on here can help me with this. I have a Peavey Milestone III bass guitar and I have noticed that when I play on the first 2 frets on the E string and A string, it buzzes. I realise that I can lift the strings if I only have an aln key. Unfortunately, I've lost the one that I was given when I bought my bass and so I need to buy a new one (why does that always happen...when you want something you can't find it :D ). So, if any one of you has my model of bass, or you know what size aln key I need, then please could you tell me! I'm fed up with the buzzin', and I also have an important gig on Saturday, and I don't want to mess it up, lol!

Thankyouuuuu! :)

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Go to your local hardware store and buy a whole set. I bought a 13 piece metric set at the local Home Depot for $6.00 US. If prices are similar in the UK, that should be well under 5 pounds sterling(stupid laptop will not type ascii characters).

3. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

& pound ;

smush it all together and whaddya' git?...

£

more html fun :)