1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Alot of pedals for sale..

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jschwalls, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jschwalls

jschwalls

Sep 4, 2007
    Savannah GA
    DSCN6391.

Modded Big Muff... has a switch on back (not shown in picture) .. basically the Creamy Dreamer mod with lower gain transistors... sound like a mix between an overdrive and a Fuzz... $50

MXR Micro-Amp... used $40

DigiTech Screamin' Blues... used $25

DigiTech Bad Monkey... was modded, but I converted it back... didn't dig the way it sounded modded...$30

MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive... changed the LED to yellow... $60

Dime Wah...basically new.. I used it as a guide to build my own wah.. never modded stock... $100

Dime Distortion... new in box with adapter....$80

Boss PH-2.. cool pedal with issues.. works 95% of the time.. I have inspected it and have no clue... tired of dealing with it... haahaa MAKE OFFER.

or buy it all for $350...

Thanks for looking

feel free to make offers :)

JON

2. was the muff converted to tru-byp during the mod?

3. steve21

steve21 Banned

that Dime wah is awesome on bass. I had one, only traded it in for $$ towards my 6 string.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.