Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Alright, if no one else is going to do it...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassturtle, Jun 11, 2004.

1. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    This is the official Tina Fey appreciation thread. All of us "Fey-heads" have jacked too many other threads with our perversion.

Please feel free to submit pictures and or comments. I've seen a lot of people post things like "Oh you guys think she's hot? God, I thought I was the only one." That's just wrong! We must all ban together and let the world know that it's okay to find Tina hot!

I'll start. Hi my name it Matt, and I think that Tina Fey is the shizzzz.

2. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    +1. A very sexy woman.

3. Doubleplusgood.

4. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Yea, she's great. I really dig that big scar next to her mouth!
    ROFLMAO...

She's ok, I guess.

5. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I don't believe I've ever seen her.

6. atldeadhead

atldeadhead

Jun 17, 2002
    Georgia
    This is Tina...

[​IMG]

7. +2

8. I'm sure everyone knows my position on this.

My favorite Tina Fey pic:

[​IMG]

9. Very attractive.

10. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    What a hottie! I love the 'dorky' glasses she wears on SNL...so sexy!

11. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    C'mon Jazzbo. You know you're one of us too.

12. srxplayer

srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
    Yeah, she is a hottie. I have always thought so too. I like the intelectual look

13. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Yes. She is hot.

14. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    very attractive woman. I wouldn't mind being seeen in public with her!

15. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    meow

16. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    [​IMG]

Good pic

17. Make no mistake... I'd hit it!

OK, seriously, I'm attracted to her, but it's hard for me to reconcile how smart and funny and pretty I think she is with how crappy the writing on SNL is, and she's the head writer so I blame her.

Granted, the writing's been crap on that show for well over a decade and a half (with a few anomalous great bits), but man! That's one lame show these days.

Tina! Stop smirking and get back to work!

-Mike

18. wrong. all wrong.

if you think the writing on SNL is bad, you clearly haven't been watching. the talent is different than sandler, farley, and hartman, so the writing is different. but i think it's been pretty consistently good for the last three or four years. and i never thought it got bad, to be honest.

robb.

[edit postscript]you're not just impugning tina fey, either, you're also impugning conan o'brien, who was also the head writier. conan is a comic genius. you clearly don't know funny.[/edit]

19. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Well, I don't know about Tina Fey, but I think Conan is sexy.

I mean..... he is really, really tall. ;)

20. :rollno:

Well, if long, drawn out sketches that are almost all based on a character being annoying and/or are some lame "public access show" parody, with no real laughs, that only end because they have to go to a commercial break, with performers who are so badly obvious at reading cue cards that they look like they're either high or watching a tennis match are "funny" then no, I guess I don't know "funny."

I stopped watching because I got sick of spending the time, thinking "Well, sooner or later they'll end up showing something funny even if it's just by accident!" but discovering at 1 a.m. that I was horribly, horribly mistaken.

As for Conan, I think he's done a lot better since he unburden himself from SNL. SNL has turned into a comic black hole that's so densely un-funny that no humor can escape its gravity.