1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Alright, so is Krappy really crappy?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Woodsbass, Jul 15, 2012.

1. I read the testimonials, and saw the website, and it is obviously all a joke...

right?

If anyone owns one of this electric basses (not EUB) I would love to hear about the build quality. I sent him an idea for a custom bass, and he quoted me a great price, just want to know if the instruments are worth the money.

Thanks!!

2. mongo2

mongo2

Feb 17, 2008
    Da Shaw
    I guess it all depends on your opinon.

3. I don't own a krappy, therefore don't have an opinion :p

I was wondering what others thought about their Krappy basses. I think the basses LOOK nice, and the sure SOUND nice on youtube, but from that I have no way of knowing if it is well constructed.

4. mongo2

mongo2

Feb 17, 2008
    Da Shaw
    I meant if you get one. :rollno:

5. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    He has at least three levels of basses- the punk basses are sorta joke-ey but the other levels are supposed to be decent- use the "search" feature on TB and you will find an "official Krappy bassists club" with dozens of pages of TB member testemonials.

6. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Mine arrives tomorrow, I'll be posting about it in the Krappy Klub.
    file-39.

7. pklima

pklima Commercial User

May 2, 2003
    Kraków, Polska
    Karoryfer Samples
    Yeah, I have a punk bass with three necks and the best way to give you an idea of the build quality is this - when people see it, a lot of them ask me if I made it myself.