alternatives to getting a Lehle 3@1???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by learning_towalk, Aug 19, 2004.

1. hey guys I'm wanting to be able to plug all three of my basses into my amp at once (kinda like a reverse A/B box)

the Lehle 3@1 allows three inputs and one output w/ true bypass on each channel...the only thing is, it's 200 bucks!

so do you know some alternatives for this?
  2. mgmadian

Feb 4, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Dave Boggs at could rig this up (may be a sstock model already)... great products at a good price. And full bypass, customizable colors/layout, etc. Highly recommended.

The other thing is... I assume you don't want to actually have all 3 basses in use and sending signal to the amp at the same time, but that you want to switch between the 3 just by stomping on a pedal switch, in which case Loooper is great. If, however, you wanna actually have all 3 of 'em in use at the same time (presumably 3 different players, or at least one normal player + Michael Manring ;)), then a mixer is way to go...
  3. lol just one at a time....

i think it would be alot more professional on stage to be able to switch between my basses without having to mute my amp, unplug, switch basses,plug back in, unmute play...and keep doing this every time I wanna switch :rollno:

I just wanna be able to take off one bass, pick up another, click the button on the footpedal and play...i think this would also make it fun on stage to be able to switch back and forth between upright and fretted in different spots of a song...
  4. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Just get a little mixer, balance the levels across all 3 channels/basses, and then make sure the volume knob is off on the basses you're not playing. DOD makes a cheap 4 channel "resistance mixer" and Rolls makes one that's even smaller, I think it's called a micro mixer.
  5. just got a reply from dave and he said he could build it for me for 60 bucks plus what ever custom options that i'd want!

wow thanks for the tip on emailing him....60 bucks is ALOT better than 200!!!

he said that he's had several requests for this design pedal and have all loved it