aluminum bridge

Discussion in 'Setup & Repair [DB]' started by new4st, Jan 30, 2003.

  1. new4st


    Jan 30, 2003
    looking for 4 way adjustable aluminum bridge. the one i saw on a bluegrass bass the girl said it was a Slowey[?] but i haven't found a thing about it on the web or anywhere else. please help