1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Always Handled with Class, Dignity, and Respect

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Modern Growl, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread will probably be moved, but I wanted to post here for the most attention possible before it does.

I just wanted to praise everyone here and their post's at Talkbass.com! Everyone here has class, dignity and respect for each other. All post's are informative and helpful, and what they should be no?
    My reason for posting this is: I was off at another forum for help in making decisions on my car audio system. I went to www.caraudioforum.com and almost every single forum... no scratch that, EVERY SINGLE forum ended up in senseless cursing, fighting, attacking and competition over all topics. You couldn't even get a straight answer!
    I don't want to go on and on but just wanted to compliment everyone here for making talkbass.com such a pleasure to be apart of and an ease to post on. Very informative, very helpful people all joined with a common love, - Bass guitar. All handled with decency and class.

Talkbass.com is awesome and probably the best forum to date!

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Bass Guitars are for Wusses - real men play Double Bass!! :spit:

;)

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    So I guess you have me on ignore, huh?

bc

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Sigh,...... SuperDuck has paid off another person.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Attention Whore.

You suck.

;)

6. so it seems that this is where the cave dwellers stay.

Well, back up at amps, bass, effect ect... thats where the goods are at.

7. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

You're welcome. :p

But seriously: I'm picky about the forums I visit, and even pickier about the forums I support. I support TalkBass, 'nuff said.

P.S. Props to the mods for mopping up the dreck so we rarely have to see it!

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    How classy, dignified and respectful.:eyebrow:

Your loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.