always having to login every 5 mins or so.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by haplo07, Nov 11, 2002.

1. haplo07

haplo07 Guest

Apr 13, 2002
    Tinley Park, IL
    hi. i'm not new or completely at home with talkbass. i can say i love it, so far and as soon as i can will pledge my finacial support.

it has been a lil while since i have signed up and well i don't know it it's because i am not a supporting member or if i failed to check something when i signed up, but i keep haveing to relogin all the time. especially when i am responding or posting threads. i sit there and by the time i am done and ready to submit i have to relog in, then it loses my post so i have to back space to the page when it has my post before i submited it, then resubmit it and then it will post. same with looking at threads. i will look in a thread for a while then go back to the main forum and choose bass guitar again and search form something and i will have to relogin again and then i have to go back to the forums again, pick the bass guitar one again, then do the search again. if this is normal then please ignore this. if this is not normal, then please PM me and let me know what is up with this.