1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Always reading BASS...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by thedavide, Aug 26, 2007.

1. thedavide

thedavide

Mar 5, 2007
    I guess it's time to TalkBASS!

It has to be over a year that I've been searching and reading and reading and searching. Being a beginner, I felt there was just too many basics that I had to read up on and understand. I'm finally at the point where I'm comfortable with the basics and feel it's time I join in the conversation.

My given name is Davide, but you can call me David or Dave.
    I first purchased a Fender MIM burst Jazz Bass and an Orange 35b amp. After a couple of months I decided I wasn't happy with both these items and decided a Fender Jaguar HHR and a B200R would be more to my liking. At this point, two bass players that have inspired me the most are Paul McCartney and John Paul Jones. They both happen to be in the two bands I love the most. Coincidence? I think not!

Anyways I think this place is great and what I've gotten from this place is priceless. Now it's time to give back and be a part of this cool community.

A big Thanks to all who have taken the time to give us a wealth of information and experience!

2. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    Welcome to TalkBass... :)

3. Mcrelly

Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    Love songs and rock 'N Roll... they are related...

good choices!!