Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Am. Dlx. Jazz V - $650 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by paintandsk8, May 3, 2005.

1. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    I just bought a warmoth deluxe 5 from drivenmore, so now this has to go :( .

This is a 99' American Deluxe Jazz V, 3 color sunburst over a one piece alder body, pau ferro fretboard. It has the 5 inline headstock, abolone fret dots, small "vintage frets", and of course, the active 3-band pre and 2-pole noiseless pickups. It has also been upgraded with a string tree from a lakland, saddles from a sadowsky, and schaller straplocks.

Here's the issues: 1 ding on the back edge of the forearm contour, 1 place where the paint is scuffed on the back edge right by the string ferrules, and there are some holes in the headstock that have been filled (from the old string tree). There are pictures of everything but the scuffing (it's hard to get it to show up well in a pic). Other than that it is just normal wear.

I will ship this bass in a gig bag inside two boxes, with plenty of padding.

650 shipped to the lower 48

Sorry, no trades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    bump

3. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    on hold, pending payment

4. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Sold.