Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Am Dlx Jazz V FMT - Mint F/T F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by igroove4god, Nov 6, 2004.

1. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Mint American Deluxe Jazz fretted 5 string FMT..the top of the line w/18 volt preamp, gold hardware, etc. see Fender's website for details. I just received it direct from the Fender Factory yesterday...alas the neck is a bit "chunky for my hand". Comes with mint hardcase, strap, straplocks, warranty, hangtags, etc. Looking to trade for another fretted 5 string: Warrior, Tobias, Zon, or Smith of equal value..does not have to be mint, just in excellent condition. OR sell outright for $1500 plus shipping. I have pics. Please lemme know what you got! Have a blessed day! Aloha.

2. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    PLEASE email me for pics. I tried to load pics but file is too large. Thanks. (Bass won't last long).

3. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Frank I am still loving that Wamoth/Modulus jazz I got from you. How do you like the tone of the FMT?

4. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Hey Keith;

Great to hear you've still got the jazz. The FMT is awesome, just that the neck is a little "chunky". I am looking for an asymetrical neck as in a Tobias classic or killer B. Maybe a Warrior. Might also consider a Zon 5.
    Take care & have a nice Sunday!
    frank

5. PM sent

6. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Thanks Tim. Check your PM. aloha!

7. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    bump