1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Am Dlx Jazz V FMT - Mint F/T F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by igroove4god, Nov 6, 2004.

1. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Mint American Deluxe Jazz fretted 5 string FMT..the top of the line w/18 volt preamp, gold hardware, etc. see Fender's website for details. I just received it direct from the Fender Factory yesterday...alas the neck is a bit "chunky for my hand". Comes with mint hardcase, strap, straplocks, warranty, hangtags, etc. Looking to trade for another fretted 5 string: Warrior, Tobias, Zon, or Smith of equal value..does not have to be mint, just in excellent condition. OR sell outright for $1500 plus shipping. I have pics. Please lemme know what you got! Have a blessed day! Aloha.

2. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    PLEASE email me for pics. I tried to load pics but file is too large. Thanks. (Bass won't last long).

3. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Frank I am still loving that Wamoth/Modulus jazz I got from you. How do you like the tone of the FMT?

4. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Hey Keith;

Great to hear you've still got the jazz. The FMT is awesome, just that the neck is a little "chunky". I am looking for an asymetrical neck as in a Tobias classic or killer B. Maybe a Warrior. Might also consider a Zon 5.
    Take care & have a nice Sunday!
    frank

5. PM sent

6. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Thanks Tim. Check your PM. aloha!

7. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    bump