Am I a Bad Friend?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Petary791, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Am I a bad friend for not seeing if they were giving breathalizer tests at the Homecoming Game last night? I don't like drinking, and I don't condone my friends doing it, therefore i'm not going to help them out to drink. Sure, if they're drunk, i'll help them out and stuff, but I don't condone it. So what do you guys think?
  2. Umm.... no.

Also aren't you about 15 ? *** are your friends doing drinking already? At least I waited until I was eighteen....

Damn kids today.
  3. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    If your friends want to drink when they know they shouldn't, it's up to them to find out. Don't sweat it.
  4. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    You're only a bad friend if you KNOW they are intoxicated and let them drive anyway.
  5. Suckbird

Suckbird Banned

May 4, 2004

Already? Kids these days starts to drink at the age of 10-11...

And as we all know, the earlier you start the cooler you are...
  6. You should let them walk into the trap. Then laugh your ass off. It's not your job to watch out for them. That's just me though. None of the people I hang out with would drink before coming to school. Except me... when I have a sore throat (Brandy works wonders...)

Heh. You think drinking at 15 is bad? In tech class some kids chew tobacco while the teacher is up front. I don't know how they don't get caught, It's kind of obvious when they spit.
  7. AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO

Yeah those knuckleheaded hockey players always start drinking way too early..... ;)
    In regards to your question, I fail to see one here. Seeing breathalyzer tests? How do you help out your friends that way? What way? :eyebrow:

8. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    Short answer: no, you're not a bad friend.

9. nick g.

nick g. Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2003
    Chandler, Arizona
    I'm guessing he was asked to scout out for breathalyzers because his friends didn't want to be caught drunk/ intoxicated by the school or police.
  10. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    What does your upbringing tell you?

Will you be the loyal friend? Or the good friend?
  11. No!! Everybody is managing is life as he wants....