A fellow TBer posted a FS/FT ad in the Classifieds. He is a contributing member who has only ever posted in the Classifieds. I made an offer regarding an amp trade that I thought would be beneficial to both of us. He said he would get back to me with a decision after he went to GC to check out the amp I am offering. That was on Wednesday. On Thursday, I sent a PM asking if he'd had a chance to go to GC. He replied, saying he couldn't get there because of work, but would go on Friday and give me his final decision. I didn't hear from him on Friday, so I sent another PM early today asking if there was "any news." (I told him in my initial PM that I was looking for a small amp for some gigs that were coming up in the next couple of weeks, so I have limited time and need to acquire an amp in relatively short order.) He has logged onto TB at least twice today, but he has not responded to my PM. He did state in an earlier PM that he was waiting to hear from someone regarding a cash offer. But, he still hasn't replied to my PM asking for an update, even though he has been on TB at least twice since I wrote him. And, he is aware that I need the amp for upcoming gigs. This TBer has three lukewarm but positive feedbacks in his User Profile. So, am I getting blown off? Or, am I being too impatient? Like I said, I need an amp for next week. Should I go to GC tomorrow (my local shop, where I usually buy my gear, is closed on Sunday) and pick something up? I don't want to appear to be backing out of a legitimate offer that I made. But, in the absence of any information, I may need to take a different tack and just go buy something. If I did so, would I still be bound by my trade offer? I'd appreciate it if you didn't attempt to find out who the other TBer is, as it might not be his fault and I don't want to be unfair. I just need to know what's going on. Please offer any suggestions you feel might be helpful. I don't want to behave unethically, but I need to get and amp and have time to set it up before I take it onstage in about a week. Thanks for any and all help!