1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Am I the one who is crazy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BawanaRik, Jun 13, 2014.

1. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
  2. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    If someone thinks feeding an alligator mouth to mouth is a good idea, natural selection will take it's course very soon I presume.

However, I'd feed one with a slice of cheese that I placed on my forehead given enough amount of alcohol.

tangentmusic and 4StringAxe like this.
  3. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Yes.

4. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    We used to feed squirrels peanuts in the shell. One day I thought I'd fool the stupid squirrel by sticking my thumb out between my fingers. At last second I imagined the squirrel moving fast and having squirrel teeth in my thumb. Thumb retracted, real peanut for Mr.Squirrel.

Feeding wild animals - just say no.

That guy must be Turtle Man's son.
    [​IMG]

5. 4StringAxe

4StringAxe

Jul 27, 2009
    Yeah, not for me. Going by the tip thread, feeding people is dangerous enough, don't need to add wild animals to it.

GregC and tangentmusic like this.
  6. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    I approve of this answer.

DerHoggz and nukes_da_bass like this.
  7. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    This is the Turkish equivalent of giving the middle finger.:p

edpal likes this.
  8. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    Its all fun and games till someone looses a foot, a hand, a large chunk of flesh

edpal likes this.
  9. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

Corn on the cob must be a real pain in the ass for this guy. . .

edpal and nukes_da_bass like this.
  10. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration

Aug 17, 2007
    Reno/Tahoe
    If this "tour guide" ends up as 'gator food in front of his patrons, they'll have one heck of a vacation story to tell their neighbors! And video proof...

Moron deserves to get eaten.
    Anyone who disrespects their life enough to do stupid things that put them in harm's way deserves what happens to them.

Being a bass player is dangerous enough for me...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  11. NWB

NWB

Apr 30, 2008
    Kirkland, WA
    If someone wants to become alligator food, fine.

Just do it alone so that other people aren't traumatized by seeing you getting eaten alive.

12. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Banned

Feb 13, 2009
    Western Pennsylvania
    Well done sirs. May you one day find your Chain of Power.

13. NWB

NWB

Apr 30, 2008
    Kirkland, WA
    Of course, as a crocodile myself, I completely support this practice.

Mmmm, nothing so tasty as tour guide in the morning.

machine gewehr likes this.
  14. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Banned

Feb 13, 2009
    Western Pennsylvania
    The sewer group is auditioning a crocodile, send your CV and references to classic69.

nukes_da_bass and NWB like this.
  15. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Jul 7, 2009
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    This isn't surprising at all coming from south Louisiana.

16. I've been scuba diving and personally fed stingrays and a barracuda. There's a place in the Bahamas where they feed sharks and I am aware of a barracuda in the Bahamas named Psyco that was quite an attraction for hand feeding for years. There is also some documentation of feeding moray eels. Don't know if I'd want to feed an alligator but ***. You only live once. Go for the gusto.

17. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    Sharkbait-
    Hoo ha ha!

Darth Handsome likes this.
  18. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul

So if the barracuda is cross-eyed or something, there's the risk of you feeding them with your own hand, literally? :D

19. Never feed cross eyed barracuda. Yeah. The stingrays were really cool and no problem to feed. The area i did it in (a place known as Stingray City off of Grand Cayman Island) is known for doing this and they are pretty tame there. They have been doing it for years in that area and the fish are used to divers. No incidents ever that I am aware of. Barracuda on the other hand are kind of scary. They lurk out about 5 to 10 feet out while you hold out a fish and swoop in and take it. I did it once and don't think I would do it again and a miss could definatley result in serious damage. Their tooth structure is such that it wouldn't take a hand off , but it could shred the hell out of it. Might remove a finger or two.

20. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Sharkbait.

Hoo Ha Ha.

nukes_da_bass likes this.