Am I the only one who watched Rush in Rio religiously?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Whafrodamus, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    I've watched nearly every day since I got it a month and a half ago.. It's just awesome >_<!
  2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I just bought it 3 hours ago, so I can't tell yet. I've only watched the documentary yet - awesome!!!
  3. I would have, but I had to study for my finals...and then I got lazy. :meh:
  4. Arjan

Apr 18, 2002
    Live in Rio is great! The only complaint is that they didn't play "Marathon". Thats one of my favorite geddy grooves.
  5. Danham

Danham Guest

Feb 11, 2003
    Shreveport LA
    I haven't seen "Rush in Rio" but I have seen "A Show of Hands." It's a nigh religious experience for me every time I see it. I keep wishing it would come out on DVD. :bassist:
  6. Rush in Rio is most excellent... However, there are Easter eggs, one is to see By-Tor and the other allows you to see an old version of Anthem, I've seen BY-Tor but can't sus out the code to see Anthem. Can anyone help ?

7. christle

christle Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
  8. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Just got it a couple of days ago, and haven't had time to slip it in yet. Just waitin' for family to abandon the television...
  9. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Hint: It's an album title... (spoiler!)
  10. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    I kinda overdid it when it first came out- but I've slacked a bit recently. Guess I should break in the new widescreen with it though...

the 2112 code worked for me on the Anthem video. It's a real gas, they look so young. And that tiny drumset!
  11. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Pft. What kind of "Easter Egg" is listed on the back of the box? Kinds of defeats the purpose, eh?