Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Am I wanted?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Dec 15, 2004.

Am I wanted?

Poll closed Dec 22, 2004.
  1. Yes, stay

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Not Bothered

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. No, go away

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, I've been told by a certain member of TB(who shall remain un-named), that i am unwanted here at Talkbass, and that most people secretly hate me. So, I was thinking how I could find out, and came up with the idea of a poll.

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Hang around Nick. Just think before you post.

3. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    No matter who told you that, I believe anyone is welcome here as long as he's kind and fair... Try to figure out that I am French and though I am accepted here (joking :D ) !

So, even if sometimes you have rude ways of expressing, and even if sometimes you also have 'twisted" opinions, I wouldn't put you into the "Departement of the Unwanted".

Actually, I just think the way you express your opinions lacks of humility. But that's just my very personal feeling.

Cheers,
    JL

4. Nick, you say and do stupid stuff. So does everyone else. You often put a target on yourself- don't be surprised when people start taking shots at you. I'll bet the person that told you that you were "unwanted" and that "people secretly hate you" is a real winner. They should hang out with these people:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That's a preposterous claim!! I make NO SECRET of my hate for you.

Just kidding. :p

Stick around man...you entertain me...like a circus monkey. Ok sorry, sorry.. I can't stop with it. Seriously.. you have as much right to be here as anyone else. I'd say who cares what someone thinks of you. All of us have gone through times of not getting along with people here. Look at Mike Money...he used to be more annoying than you and now...well now he's still just as annoying and I hear he sucks at Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory but that's a whole other thread.

Of all of the above just read the parts that aren't insults. I'm just joking on the rest...except for the part about Money sucking at Wolfenstein.

brad cook

6. I thought the post would be much shorter. :D You know- the Brad Cook Self-Image Enhancement Course...

7. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

So...what happens as a result of the poll? If they all say go - then what?

8. Ifrit84

Ifrit84 Banned

Aug 27, 2004
    London, England
    Well, you did say that one thing about my friend ONCE.

9. I'll only post on absolutely incredibly important stuff when i really need help.

10. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    nick, it's people like you that makes TB a little more fun to surf.....if you really want to know who we all want to leave, it's Bruce Lindfield!

:D ;)

(just kidding brucey)

11. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Dont give people a reason to want you to leave.

12. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You should look into it man...you'll come out feeling like a star...you might smell like a$$ but you'll feel like a star. Don't worry though..you don't have to fly on no plane.

*pours the milk*

brad cook

13. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Agreed. The different perspectives and different experiences that people who post here have make TB an informative and entertaining site to visit.

14. odie

odie Supporting Member

Nick-as others said. Behave, follow the rules, be more sensitive to others feelings. If it be animal lovers, females, or anyone who doesnt like Warwicks. :p Think before you post.

Im closing this down to protect the innocent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.