1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amateur Effects Reviews Thread

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DosiYanarchy, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Hi everyone,

Like a few of you, I've got a YouTube channel that I started to do effects pedal reviews. I've got a few videos up now so thought I would start a thread.

Almost all of my videos will be bass-related and I hope will be a useful resource for some of you.

Here's one I did recently in the Small sound/Bigsound Mini:

I LOVE the Mini. I think it's very versatile, it can get clean and absolutely filthy from regular drive sounds to dying battery tones. Oh and it has a 2 band EQ!
    I've had it for a few years now and don't think I would sell it, but I don't actually use it too much. Can't recall why, as it is excellent imo.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  2. Solidgoldfx 76

I've been searching for the perfect Univox SuperFuzz/Ibanez Standard Fuzz for bass for a long time and I think the 76 is the closest I've gotten so far. It's got a couple of internal dip switches for clipping and treble content. I loved the sounds I got in this video but really struggled to get it to pop through a mix live. It's very tweakable and I should have spent more time with it before letting it go.

I might get another one day

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020