Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

amazing concert experience

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FLOYDtheBARBER, Apr 26, 2003.

1. yeah, so last night i go into providence rhode island (from braintree MA) to see a punk show. it's at this place called The Living Room. the place exudes punk rock...no doors on the bathrooms, kids huffing ether in the corner, filthy as all-get-out, and an electrical problem delayed the show an hour...good stuff. so we get let in at 9:00, and at 9:30 the first band goes on. they kinda sucked; they were a stupid dropkick murphys-wannabe band. whatever. second band: River City Rebels; straight up punk with trombone and sax. awesome. the crowd was still pretty tame though. next band was another celtic-poser band from jersey; sounded like a Flogging Molly ripoff. Crowd was okay. Then this band USM played; they were "meh". Then, finally, the band i was there for played; LEFTOVER CRACK!!! (also known as Choking Victim or INDK; they change their name every time they make an album) The crowd was insane! i was in the pit the whole time, kids were hanging from the ceiling, it was amazing!!! they're last show in the US before they're european tour is in Brooklyn i think, May 10. i encourage anyone in the area to look into it! they're a mix of hardcore, punk, and really good ska. two thumbs WAY up!

2. Leftover Crack are playing at a local club near me when they come to the UK in June. Not really that familiar with their music but I was Probably gonna go anyway. You just convinced me to go.

3. Man, jesus.
    im checking out their stuff now, and looked at the EU tour - ONE Scottish date, out of at least 10 England dates.. Grrr

4. checked it out, im defiantly going to see them. :)