Amazing show last night

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by ldiezman, Aug 31, 2002.

1. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Ok.. so it wasn't me playing.. but I got to see victor wooten and friends last night.. It was completely amazing...

Reggie and Joseph wooten were there... they are great musicians. Victors bass tech Anthony played and sang backup. MC divinity rapped and sang (she is a decent bass player... and very attractive :) )
    JDblair was on drums..

This show was an awesome experience.. I was right on the stage... vic and Reggie were 2 feet away most of the show.. 3 1/2 hours of non stop playing.. I was blown away by the performance. The entire band was cool, really nice people. I got to talk to reggie the most after the show. I asked him about his 10-string bass.. I thought it was a warrior bass.. but he told me it was just made by one of the guys at warrior.. it didn't have the warrior logo...

Everyones solo part of the show was fabulous.. Especially reggie's and Victors.. If Victor comes your way, you guys should check him out. you won't regret it.. they played everything... from sly and the family stones to Stevie wonder... good stuff.. I'm still star alittle star struck at the moment... but who wouldn't be... it was so good.. very inspiring..

well thats enough outta me..