Ambient pads on Zoom B1 / B1X Four

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by punkfloyd000, Apr 6, 2020.

1. punkfloyd000

punkfloyd000

Apr 6, 2020
    Hi there,

TL;DR: Can anyone post ambient recordings from Zoom B1 / B1X Four? Is it any good for such sounds?

I'm almost decided I want to get Zoom B1X Four for practicing and figuring out what kind of effects interest me. The thing I'm the most excited is to be able to play some ambient/drone/shimmering sounds with it. I'm having hard time finding any examples of it with reverb and delay effects on extreme settings.

Could you help me? Have anyone ever recorded any ambient pads with B1/B1X Four, or could play it and post it here?

The older device from Zoom, the B1on / B1Xon seems to have really cool ParticleR effect (copy of Line6's Particle Verb) which is EXACTLY what I would love to have in B1/B1X Four. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist on the effects list from the manufacturer's website, so I'm not sure if the reverbs available there will let me get this sound. Or perhaps there's a way to download it?

Any help will be appreciated!

2. arakiri

arakiri

Feb 10, 2019
    nope, the four has way less reverbs. nit even rhe g1 four has the particle rev :(