1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AMC Octopus fuzzpedal.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jouni, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Jouni

Jouni

Feb 8, 2008
    Porvoo
    Hi ya.

Just received a couple of pedals in the mail.:)

A Boss compressor/sustainer, and a Fuzz-octaver of some sort.. The fellow selling it said it's made in Britain by someone, just two of them made. Some kinda Tyco Brahe Octavia-clone..
    ...Neverheard.:eyebrow:

Anyhoo, recorded this just this morning, started about 6 hours ago.

My modded Fernandes --> Octopus --> CS-3 -->tracker.

http://serif.pp.fi/paskaa/Fuzz.mp3

all kinds of ****, EQ, compressors and the works, at mixing/mastering. But you'll make out the parts with very Fuzzed bass.:D

Don't kill me for bad playing... I was inna hurry to make the soundsample for the seller, since I promised..

2. this is the most cheesey soundclip i've ever heard and damn that synths fuzzy

3. Jouni

Jouni

Feb 8, 2008
    Porvoo
    I'll give in to that cheesy...:D

The choirs are from PC. There is no synths. Was I wrong to think you could spot a fuzzy bass?:scowl:

:D

4. speak_onion

speak_onion

Jun 22, 2007
    Queens, NY
    I like that a lot. It's not clean-blended is it?

Also, we need pics.

5. haha i meant that fuzz is synthy yay for just getting up

6. Jouni

Jouni

Feb 8, 2008
    Porvoo
    The beginning of the song is blended with the clean sound in the middle-song, the part starting 02:22 is just the fuzzy sound, actually two tracks of it.
    Well, it seems to have two germanium diodes for leakage...

That's recorded DI, can't wait to try it with my 18"plus 2x10" cabs... see if the bottom remains.

Attached Files: