1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

amcrory at the FDP?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by babsobass, Jan 26, 2012.

1. babsobass

babsobass

Jan 10, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Anyone know what happened to Andy (amcrory) over at the FDP? He was a mod but suddenly disappeared. I asked over there and had my post deleted without notification or explanation.

2. What's the FDP?

3. babsobass

babsobass

Jan 10, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    The Fender Discussion Forum, a forum dedicated to Fender products.

FDP

4. I see. Dunno what happened, as(you may have surmised), I'm not registered over there. Hopefully someone will be able to help you soon. Consider this a visibility bump. :)

5. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Don't know, but for no real reason I just haven't been over there in a while. Now you've got me curious, too.

Just did a quick search and his last post was on 11/19.

6. babsobass

babsobass

Jan 10, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks Dave. He was a good guy to have on that forum. People seem to disappear like it East Germany over there. I was just curious if anyone knew what happened in this case.

7. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    I don't know, man...Amcrory, Rudy, Bill.... All gone.

I do remember. when Rudy disappeared, it was almost given the Lord Voldermort treatment... with the whole "he who shall not be named" vibe.