1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amelia Earhart - final resting place ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DaveDeVille, Oct 26, 2009.

1. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

2. Bassguy61

Bassguy61

Feb 28, 2008
    Pearl, MS
    Very interesting. Lots of seemingly good circumstantial evidence so far. Would be phenominal if they could find concrete evidence and put this mystery to rest after so many years! (then they could start looking for the gunman from the grassy knoll... :ninja: :D)

3. richnota

richnota Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Santa Cruz
    while i like the version where amelia and fred live happily ever after with the aliens, this seems plausible as any.

4. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    I really wish some part of her Electria could be found. It's out there somewhere. Sure seems like if they ditched near that island some parts of the plane would be in the water.

5. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

yeah , i wondered about that too ...
    but , after over 70 years in corrosive salt water , being bashed around by storms and whatnot ...:meh:

i hope they do find some remains .

6. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I honestly didn't know it was a mystery...

Regardless, it's cool.

7. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    like how all this comes out just when the Hilary Swank movie Amelia is being released. perfect timing

8. TOOL460002

TOOL460002 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Santa Cruz CA
    i want to see if she has a y chromosome. seriously. im not kidding. if i had the money i would pay for it.

9. Geek Bassist

Geek Bassist

Sep 13, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I just read this myself. Very interesting.