1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

American Deluxe Jazz or Precision BRIDGE, 5 string, Thru-Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rojo412, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    This is the bridge for a 5 string Fender American Deluxe bass. I bought it to add to another bass, but that bass sold, so I have no real use for this. Already have one on my other bass and that's in the same condition: FANTASTIC!!!

It's chromed steel plate with stainless barrels and it's in great shape. Nothing rusty or gouged.
    Spacing is adjustable. Center to center on the screws measures 45/64"... it really seems like a weird number, but was in between 11/16" and 23/32". My AMDJV is 18mm spaced, if that helps, but feel free to experiment.
    Outside notch to outside notch is 3-3/32"
    Includes all you see here (no ferrules, no screws, sorry! I have some black screws available, just ask me for them, but they aren't Fender ones)

$35 shipped, Paypal only, US only. Elsewhere, PM me for a price.
    Trades? What you got? Looking for an onboard preamp, would trade this + cash for that, but run whatevah by me.

100_1120.jpg

100_1119.jpg

100_1122.jpg

2. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Pending payment...

3. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Still here!

4. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Bridge Bump.
    Still got it.
    Have a 4 string Squier bridge that's like new, too. No pic, but if that perks any interest, PM me.
    Trades for... anything?

5. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Bump. Anyone?

6. pm'd !

7. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    SOLD!!!
    Enjoy, 5string5fingers

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.