1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD American Fender Jazz bass body(2006)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Hux-plays-bass, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Price:
    For sale American Fender Jazz Bass body. Year is 2006 and is equipped with the s1 switch. Missing the plastic knobs on the bridge volume pot and tone pot. All electronics are working perfectly though. Bass has some battle scars that I have pictured.$300 shipped. As far as trades go, I would be looking for a Diamond compressor or a iron ether xerograph deluxe. Feel free to make an offer though. Thanks for looking!
    photo1_zpsd325edae.
    photo2_zpsbdd0b402.
    photo41_zps8995e0d0.
    photo3_zps2fe9d2a7.
    photo5_zps1f1e47ee.

2. Something came up for sale, that I'm really into. Sale tonight only! $250 shipped!

3. Gonna keep it at $250 for the rest of today as well.

4. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    PM Sent

5. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    If you are not accepting trades? You need to change your, For Sale/Trade,save a lot of time,with PM being sent.

6. Hey sorry about the miscommunication, am accepting trades, just pretty set on the the items I have listed in the op, as I am selling to buy one of those.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  7. Bump!

8. Bump! Sold? Pending payment though

9. SOLD!