American Fender P-bass for sale...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by l337jew, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Well i bought this when it came out i'm not sure how many months ago exactly i wanna say like 4 or 5 now. But I really don't need a bass this high quality especially for my skill level. I'm not that great and for now i'm just gonna get a low model bass. I payed $900+ tax for this baby and it said it was on sale. I've kept it in great condition and i put a set of elixir strings on it (i also kept the original set of strings) It comes with a hard case, keys to case, wiping cloth, original strings, and the bass of course. I'd like to get at least $800 out of it but since it was on sale when i bought it the original sticker price was $1100. It seems the pictuers i took are to large of format for the forum so if you want some multi angle pictures just give me your email address.
  2. also it has the S1 switching system if you aren't keen to this bass. It plays awesome i really enjoy it just i'd feel better with something cheaper and more suitable for my talent level.
  3. Bass Tranquil

Bass Tranquil

Nov 16, 2003
    Pictures please to anti_tranquil(at)
  4. cool man i sent ya some pictures..