1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

American Standard P-Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pickles, Mar 7, 2005.

1. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    1995 American Standard P-bass in excellent condition, just some tiny dents here and there that you can only see by turning it in the light. Graphite reinnforced neck, strings-though-body bridge.

Plays and sounds great, really solid bottom end. I'm only selling it because I picked up a '78 precision and this is now fairly redundant (I just like old funky basses ... in most ways, this '95 is a better bass than the '78).

I have a ~3MB mp3 of a song I recorded with this bass, send me your email and I'll send it to you.

$525 shipped in the lower 48, comes with a beat up squier hardshell case.

2. Pm on the way

3. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    On hold for Tatooed.