1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

American Way of Life- Cold Hard Stats - Photoshop

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by whoatherechunk, Oct 2, 2008.

1. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
  2. Portfolio is the best business magazine out there, IMO. This month's issue is fantastic and I recommend it to anyone looking for some financial advice (there is a GREAT interview with Charles Schwab).

3. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    That's awesome.

4. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Pretty cool. But;

... Has this guy never heard of the clone stamp tool? :confused:

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    This won't end well.

6. Nikoubis

Nikoubis

May 3, 2007
    Athens, Greece
    But will it deliver? That's what truly matters. :D

7. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

8. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    really? i just tried it and it works. hmmmm.

9. Georynn

Georynn

Dec 4, 2007
    Memphis,Tn
    Regardless of what this guy thinks,
    Nobody has ever died from smoking.
    Its cancer/emphysema, which is a secondary effect of smoking thousands of cigarettes. Not the act of smoking itself.

I find this type of thing a waste of time...

I'm tired of people telling me whats bad and good for me.
    I'm sick of political messages.
    I'm sick of thinly veiled political messages spouted by celebretards...

I mean really...

My one example... then off the soapbox.

I went to see DJ shadow a few years back. The set was going great then he went on this big rant about the war in Iraq, and george bush. I hear enough of that crap on the news. I dont want it shoved in my face at a concert.. As a result, I will NEVER give him another dime.
    Not because I agree or disagree with the content of the message, but because there was a message.

I used to be a big fan... PAID 100$ for Brainfreeze on LP... Been to 6 or 7 shows.. NEVER AGAIN!

Ok, off the soap box...

10. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    The clone stamp can't solve every problem. With millions of bottles to illustrate, if you duplicate the same 400-odd pile of bottles in the same angle, same lighting, etc. you will get a a pattern that's suited for cheap wallpaper, not a Portfolio work.

The fact that you can consider each bottle in the picture as an individual one is part of the "wow" factor.

11. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    +1 to what LA said. the clone stamp is good for reproducing color backgrounds and giving a wallpaper look.