1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

AMP 420 (600 watts max) [like thunderfunk]

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CanadianBass48, Apr 1, 2006.

1. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    Ok, this is a good condition AMP 420. Its a very good, smaller but powerful amp.

Will consider trades for power amps, hard rackmounts, fender P-bodies, korg rack tunes.

Good amp but I want something with lots more power. 600 watts is a lot but I might want to get mult. cabs and just mess around with stuff.

This is going for $420. A dollar a watt :smug: . Plus 30 for shiping and insurance. Will take paypal or money order. You pay 3% for paypal service.

I'm open to trades :)

Use search to find out more about this AMP.

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Hey bro,

Thought we had a trade deal on this? What happened in the last couple of hours? :confused: :confused:

3. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    I don't know about that pre amp. Never used it before. All of your equipment is new and good shape. Nothing wrong with that but I hope to get some higher end stuff used at the same price. I want to see what else is out there.

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    You probably wouldn't be interested in a Conklin GT4, would you?

5. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    this is sold!!!! Thank you all for looking.

Seth

6. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    sorry you all. This amp is sold. Thanks

Seth