1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Amp 420 (need specs)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CanadianBass48, Apr 17, 2006.

1. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    Ok guys. I blew the horn to my Basson 210 and Shawn doesn't want to cover it untill he sees that it was not the AMP's falt. If you have some imformation or a manual or something then can you get in touch with me. Thanks

Seth

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    similar to the Thunderfunk that was born from it's design / parts.

You could contact Dave Funk... he is the expert on them. Great heads. I've never heard of one damaging equipment... EVER.

(I gigged a BH-260 throughout the 90s)

3. watspan

watspan

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    I'm embarrased to say I can't recall the name of the kind TB'er here in madison who scanned and sent me a copy of the owner's manual. what specs do you need? BH-420 is 400 watts @ 4 ohms 0.08%THD 30 hz to 15 khz freq response.
    Hope that helps

BTW, I recently scored a second bh-420 off ebay and it's a gem! all original knobs, very little wear on the finish.

4. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    I think that this guys wanted a more official document thing. It is a pain but I guess you got to run a business right. Even if it means bad suport I am just in a bad mood now.

Seth

5. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can