Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

amp, cab, lightave bass, acoustic bass FS/FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by brian v2.0, Oct 29, 2004.

1. I have some stuff for sale or trade.

SWR Workingman's 2004
    [​IMG]
    The first upgrade to the Workingman's 160 features a 200 watt RMS @ 4 ohms power section, discrete solid state front end, automatic limiter/compressor and limiter defeat switch, balanced XLR out, tuner send, gain control, preamp clip LED, active EQ with semi-parametric midrange, standby on/off switch, and a carpet covered case with one extra rack space.

Production Period: 1999 to 2002
    Final Retail Price: $599.00
    MY PRICE: $300

EDEN D115
    200 wats RMS, 8 ohms, rear ported. Brand new driver, never gigged with. This a vintage eden, good contition, a few dents in the grill and some minor scratches. Sounds great, but i'm changinf up my rig a bit and don't need it anymore

Final Retail Price: $599.00
    MY PRICE: $300

Takamine Jasmine ES-100CM

Acoustic 4 string bass guitar. Flamed maple top (laminate) sides and back. Binding all around the body. Bass is in Very good condition with some play wear. Never gigged, brand new strings on it. Comes with takamine electronics and a feedback buster (soundhole cover). Hardshell case included.

Final Retail: i think i payed around $650 for this about 5 years ago
    MY PRICE: $350 OBO

Matt Pulcinella Guitars LEvel 5 Lightwave

Info here

Thanks for looking and good luck!

2. bump, trades still being offered for any or all of this equipment.

3. by the way, i'm really GASing for a dingwall afterburner 5... if you have one and are interested in any of the gear above let me know and maybe we can work something out.