Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Amp dilemma

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by emils, Mar 20, 2006.

1. emils

emils

Jul 28, 2005
    Croatia
    I have a little bit of a dilemma, I'm trying to choose between the Ashdown MAG300H+MAG410T or the Nemesis NC210. I just can't decide wether I go for the bigger Ashdown even thou I don't really need the watts or something that size or do I go with the NC210. I actually like the NC better but I'm worried that it won't be big enough in the future and that I wont be able to upgrade...I'm currently playing mainly Latin with two acoustic guitars and percussion and I'll sometimes use my little Roland Cube30 if it is a small cafe gig or go trough the PA if it is medium size gig. I am looking to join a rock or funk/jazz band in the future...

Any thoughts or suggestions on this? Please...

2. jazzbassist

jazzbassist

Aug 1, 2005

3. emils

emils

Jul 28, 2005
    Croatia
    Thanks Jazz,
    i'm just wandering if Ashdown is going to be too big for what i need, see i've never realy played trough anything bigger then a 100W combo and i'm not sure what difference is there between Nemesis 250W and 2X10 and the Ashdown 300W and 4X10. I don't have the opportunity to test them side by side...