1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amp Fiddler's guy (Paul Randolph)

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by BassBastard, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Just a suggestion, if you can, check Paul Randolph's playing with Amp Fiddler (live only I think). The guy is funky! Plus has a great tone and it's impressive how effortless he's playing is. Great player! :bassist:

2. Paul is a Detroit native. Met him a bunch of times and a hell of a nice guy (and a killer singer as well!!)

(not a shameless plug but...) check out my "MySpace" in my sig. Paul is there on one of my "friends" page (can't remember which one, there is only 4- page 1 maybe?). His link is "Randolph".

Also check out Damon Warmack (he's in there as well-like page 3 or something). He plays with Amp Fiddler as well.

Two stellar players, and two stellar people as well. Says a lot for Amp Fiddler.

I think Damon is more flashy than Paul, but by no means any better/worse.

3. That's incredible man :) I will check Damon Warmack too...has to be good too! Thanks!

4. It's really cool to have Paul R. as a friend in my space MikeBass, but that's nothing compared with that Heidi Cortez (whoever she is) :D hehehe

5. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Amp Fiddler is a good friend of mine and I don't know if you know or not but Amps older brother Bubz Fiddler who tours with him on ocassion is a talented Bassist as well.

6. It's nice to play with someone from your family. I usually play with my brothers and it's truly amazing :) I'll see if I can find any live stuff of Amp with his brother...must be great!