1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amp head case with 2 rack spaces built right in: MD, PA, WV, VA, DC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, Oct 22, 2013.

1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    $75 shipped!!!
    Locals can get it for much less....PM me for details.

I bought this head case from a cat in Denver so I could pull my Mesa Buster Bass 200 head from the 2-10" wedge it was in. I just got a Mesa case for it so I am offering this one for sale. Made by the Thunderbolt Amplification Co., this case has 2 rack spaces built in for a Furman, compressor, limiter......whatever your rig needs and stores it all in one place. No more dragging an effects rack out with your amp head with this puppy. It also has covers to protect the rack units when traveling. I can't remember if he said he had it made for a Randall or a Fender.
    The interior measurements of the amplifier area are:
    25" wide
    7 1/4" high
    9 11/16" deep (front to back)
    The rack spaces are standard width.
    I am asking $75 shipped CONUS.
    I also included a pic of it in action with the Mesa Buster Bass 200 installed.

Attached Files:

2. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    More pics....

Attached Files: