amp idea

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Bijoux, Dec 29, 2001.

1. Bijoux

Aug 13, 2001
    what do you guys think about an amp with about 4 channels sort of like a powered mixer, I think it's about time for someone to come up with something like that, lots of guys play DB and BG, or have a mic set up plus pick up, it would be much easier, I was just checking website and i think that they came up with a 100watt combo amp with 3 channels, apparently for guitar and/or bass, I wonder how close they are to the real deal.
  2. Bijoux

Aug 13, 2001
  3. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    I've plugged my AMT into one of those on a few gigs. It worked really well.

I'm using a Woods with two channels. I've found that two channels do it for me, as the gig where I have both basses the volume is too high to fuss around with more than a pickup on The Bass....
  4. dhosek

May 25, 2000
    Los Angeles, CA
    I've always gotten a kick out of their pricing: List $1395.00, Direct: $799.99

Yeesh, if the company doesn't charge list price, what's the point of their BEING a list price?

5. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    Same practice to provide the illusion of large discounts, with other mass market stuff, like Peavey (whose list has always been ridiculously high), GK, Ampeg, etc. I suspect their marketing dept. figure publishing those figures help the gear to better be compared to other systems that aren't sold direct.